Winds gusting to 50, 5 minutes of aggie marble sized hail.
Winds gusting to 50, 5 minutes of aggie marble sized hail.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Thundered a lot here at the house and a lot of wind, but no precipitation to speak of so far.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I looked at the radar and it looked like it was coming right thru Gate City, Nickelsville/Dungannon area, then thru Coeburn and is headed towards Dante and central Dickenson County. Looked pretty bad by the radar, completely dark red with a slight purple to it which normally means it will be pretty strong.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
The mother in law just called and said her power was out. Said her vehicles got beat up on pretty bad as well.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I was in BSG, got hit by about 7 raindrops.....
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
We got some pretty heavy rained and a lot of lightening/thunder for about a good 20-25 min but over now
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The mother in law just called and said her power was out. Said her vehicles got beat up on pretty bad as well. </div></div>
It pretty much followed 72 from GC on. Some of the strongest wind gusts I've seen.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
still played softball in Kingsport, just a small lightning delay
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks